Sunday 3 April 2011

More Posters for 4

This idea for me was kind of a quirky one,
As you can see in the picture below, I sketched up a few of these ideas
with pencil,  using black pen marker to highlight the image further.
I think the approach was to be very modern but yet very creative.
As you can see the girl is wearing a school uniform, in the
background you ve got the alphabet and maths symbols and numbersand also
school gadgets.

This was my second attempt at the image.

Making it more computer generate with letters & numbers.

Here I messed around with different media, after manipulating my picture
on photoshop I then printed out my picture and started to colleage and use
markers/coloured pencils etc.


I then transferred the picture into photoshop, and manipulated 
the picture a few times







In this picture below i used illustrator for the mark making and for 
designing the hair, then i used photoshop/ using the saturation to channel different colour's.






I quite liked this 3rd picture, i used Gradient Map
in photoshop.

Started using  different styles of type, this 
what goes well with this style of poster.


I then decided to transfer the picture into 
illustrator, for the type. I thought this type looked well with the picture
as well as the background colour.

















No comments:

Post a Comment